Menu

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011


2010 was a year of new beginnings for me. I left all that I knew to start a life somewhere different and unfamiliar. A path of becoming what I knew I was being led to for the last bit of 2009. It was a scary thing. I moved out, 3 states away from home, to live in California. I started an Internship there and made a promise to myself that I would finish a full year. Not being certain why I was led to do this, I made this promise and I kept it. I took it on with full force, taking on greater responsibilities and new opportunities. I was challenged, not only within the internship but outside of it as well. Growing in my faith, Learning who I was and am, and discovering new passions and talents. I met new people who I now call friends that helped change who I was. I was stretched. I started to dream again, envisioning my future. Inspiration was coming to me. Life started to become more exciting. Doing this internship changed who I was. Coming out here was simply the first step to help lead and prepare me for the things that will come my way this year... 

2011 will be a year of great opportunities for me. Taking what I learned in 2010, I will make 2011 my year. This will be a year of action. I will be doing a lot of new things. Pursuing my dreams and my passions. Being able to express myself freely. Traveling more perhaps. I know this year has a lot of things in store for me. I can just feel it. I will be challenging myself in many areas. One thing I will be challenging myself to do is, becoming more active in YouTube, making videos on a regular basis. Maybe 3 videos a month. Also, writing more. Posting a blog entry twice a month on Blogspot. I'm taking this new year and making it mine. So many plans, dreams and things are gonna come to pass. The world better prepare itself. 2011 will be amazing. Nothing will stop me from doing the things I want to do. This is my Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment